Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

trip to Z-town

august is typically hot and humid in ohio and today was a typical day in august in ohio. my wife and daughter and i went to the city where the Y bridge is located for my appointment with a urologist. the trip seemed uneventful with the filling out of papers, although there was a horrible smell in the obviously newer building where the urologist was located, they were having problems with there sewage drains so construction people had been called in. my appointment went well i weighed in at 174lbs. my height was 5'7", and i was somewhat concerned because when i was younger i was 5' 10" but that was quite a few years ago(i'll be 55 in several weeks) and i suppose i've settled with age.

the doctor(i hope he knew what he was doing) made a thorough exam of my prostate(since my father had died of prostate cancer at age 56). i'd been to the dr's before and had my prostate checked before but this by far was thorougher, to the point of being just a little uncomfortable,embarrassing and painful, in fact i'm sure(at least it felt like it) the dr. was up to his elbow in my keister.

after my appointment was completed i saw the dr. outside talking to the construction workers as i sat in the car knowing that only moments before he was goosing me like no man had been goosed before, i mentioned this to my wife and daughter and they were repulsed and didn't want to hear this information, T.M.I.( to much information).

i'll be returning september 15th for more testing(painful i'm sure).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me