Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

cancerous prostate removal with the use of the robôtic keister-matic


May 16,2016 was the day of my procedure(surgery) and to say I was nervous would be a understatement bût due to the fact that cancer runs through my family like fecal matter through the town's faulty drainage system I imagined it to be my best option. My father died of prostate cancer, my brother has prostate cancer, my sister had breast cancer, my grandmother had breast cancer, my uncle had colon cancer, my aunt had brain cancer, I'm sure I'm missing a few.
Back to may 16th and the day of my surgery, my surgery took place at the Dublin Methodist hospital in northern Columbus,Ohio, it's a newer hospital and I'm sure the procedure won't be free but just maybe? The food at the hospital was so-so but the nurses and staff were friendly to the senior citizens it's amazing the procedure consisted of five or six small incisions in my abdomen and was without the severe pain of doing it in the garage yourself, so all in all if you've got prostate cancer and you'd like to get rid of it why not nip it in the bud or keister.

May 19,2016
Three days of life without a cancerous prostate and appendix(well the appendix wasn't cancerous it just had a funky tumor growing on it and possibly smelled). Someone told me "day 3 following surgery is no picnic" and whoever said that was absolutely correct my abdomen(although the operation consisted of four  to six small slits) looks fairly gory not unlike the pillsbury dough-boy after eating blueberries but besides feeling sore and tired I don't feel half bad. I must say the catheter sucks but after Monday may 23,2016 I'll be good to go(with a boatload of  kegal exercises).

May 20,2016
The fourth day isn't much better than the third but slightly and while showering I discovered a huge

pair of maracas but it will pass.

May 21,2016
This old age thing definitely isn't for sissy's but I'd do this crap again I enjoy life grand-children,food,especially,pork, but any good food,kids,not cats(I could die and not miss cats), along with catheters (but I'd do it again), and everything else is cool life is cool.
The fifth day is good,well really the catheter isn't but it's bearable. And it's good just knowing if nothing else you've got family.

May 22,2016
So the catheter is removed, the long trip to and from the hospital is more than exhausting but I'm still above ground.

May 23,2016
At my brother-n-laws and sister's I survive my first night free of the frick'n catheter, kegal exercises look out(I guess I am a old dude).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me