Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2009

so now i'm 52 getting up there i guess and i probably should be more concerned with health issues especially since cancer seems to run in the family. just recently i went to the dr. and had my prostate checked, along with blood, the prostate is always a thrilling experience, you can be sure brent would never had made it in prison, but then who knows maybe it's something that you could learn to love like an ugly puppy. but i'm 52 and you know what they say, you can't teach old dogs new tricks. it's not that i'm ready for the "HOME" or anything or the eternal resting place, just don't touch me there. i also went to the dr.(dermotologist) to see about a unusual growth on my head, my sister betsy who is a nurse suggested the visit and my mother and for my own peace of mind i thought it would be wise. at the dr. i discovered it was only an old age barnacle not cancer a barnacle. in some sick, vain way i sort of would have perferred it to be cancer,"non-fatal." anything but an old age barnacle.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me