Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Toe nails & food

when I die, and I'm in no rush there's several things that I'll miss and things that I won't miss.

I definately won't miss the trimming of my toe nails being sixtyish and not exactly in top physical form I know longer can trim without doing harm to myself and do to the possibility of length and thickness of the nail, a flying nail may bring harm to anyone in the vicinity  one of the hazards that comes with age, although I will miss quite a few things in the culinary line but primarily pork.

But just remember who ever's in charge after I die I'd like to be cremated, no casket,no grave,no anything,no anything, just wait till brad's back around then throw my ashes off an I-70 overpass,then have a party with pork butt and beer and blues.

60, so I guess the countdown has begun. Just remember no viewing, no nothing just a party with pork butt,beer, and blues. See ya

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me