Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2016

Minus(day 1)

I've been staying or living if you'd prefer with my sister and brother-n-law for months now and it's great. My wife had all but booted me out after 31 years 2 kids and 3 grand children but that's fine simply because of her hee-haw ways and her hee-haw family, I think I was as ready as her for the big break.

First off let me say I absolutely love being hére, living here, just being here. My sister is a nurse so my brothèr-n-law and her are financially solvent, which is a plus for him and her, plus being the coolest people in the universe doesn't hurt, I'm just happy they allow me to stay.

I spend my days cleaning the house, and working outside, the cleaning isn't to difficult consididering my sisters kids are gone like mine. She has 4 grandchildren which she sees on occasion and I'm positive she's a great, terrific grandmother that loves and misses them when thèy're gone.

Back to me, after my chores my brother-n-law and I spend our time doing chores and escaping reality. I recently discovered I have cancer and he's been dealing with copd. We're both 60-ish with plans of living at least another 30 or 40 year apiece.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me