Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

brent hamilton blackstone pg1

i was born september 12,1956 in Wichita falls, texas so i have no memories of texas, i'm really not even sure of the time i spent their? a year, maybe two? my first memory was when my mother,father, brother brad and myself were living at a house i think my grandfather(jerry) owned at point beautiful on buckeye lake and around 1or 2 miles from thornville, and 1 mile from the thornville elevator where my father worked. i really don't have any memories of the time i spent at the point beautiful home other than being bathed in a wash tub and my brother brad yanking me out of buckeye lake when i somehow found myself in over my head, brad was probably 3 or 4 and i would have been 2 or 3, to young for the boys to be playing baywatch.                               next we moved to washington courthouse where my father was employed by another grain elevator "red rose feeds." brad was in kindergarten and i was just beginning to have memories.             i remember mom cooking or rather frying egg-plant for supper one night and i didnt like it very well which was quite unusual for me because normally i'd eat practically anything, i  also have memories of the house being very large and having my mother wipe my butt, which by the way is embarrassing. i also remember walking into an elderly neighbor ladies home and swiping her candies that later mom made me apologize for. and that's about it except for picking out a cheap toy at the dentist office, and there was a time when grandpa jerry stayed a day or two with us when he and grandma were fighting, which was normal for them.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me